Saturday, November 12, 2011

Shoe Lust

Ever walk outside and feel the dirt between your toes?  Ew, Gross! 
Ever put your bare foot in a puddle or, worse, gum?!  Double Ew, Gross!
Well, don't worry, my friends, have Jiffy feet no more!!!  There's an invention for this:  SHOES!!!!!!  Long, long ago, God created shoes.  Yes, shoes come from Heaven! 



Being the true shopaholic I am, not only did I recently break my own clothes closet (for the down-low, click here), I recently completely filled my shoe closet.  For kicks (pun intended), I decided to play a little game (it was a slow day) called "Count the Shoes."  Guess how many?!  Did you guess?!  What did you say?!  ...............78.........I have 78 pairs of shoes.  Can I get an intervention?  Just kidding, can I get an Amen?!  I really didn't think it was that out of control, honest!  Since arriving at this harsh reality, I am no longer allowed to purchase shoes.  Sad, I know!  :"(  So, if you want to be my friend, and you should, follow me on Twitter, and send pictures of your lovely shoe purchases to me.  I will live vicariously through you, and it will make me happy.  Come on, you should do it! 



As I mourn my shopping freedom, I reflect back on the good times, and I will now share with you some of my loves, and the great deals I got on them!  Hang on to your hats, or your shoes, whatever!





These babies were free to me, because I had a birthday, and my lovely friend gave a TJMaxx gift card to me.  What a great girl! 





Plato's Closet:  super sale $4  Can you beat that?  Well, can ya, punk?







Super Sale continued!  $8





Forever 21: $22  What a splurge! ;) 





Traffic:  Sale $15 Jeffrey Campbell impersonators






Lighthouse Christian Store:  Thrifted $4 what a steal!





Ross:  Steve Madden's $30 When I bought these, they were still being sold at Macy's for $118 WIN!


Francesca's on sale $25


Now, for some inspiration




I don't have kids, so I put these Miu Miu's in a frame, ugh, they are so beautiful, I die! 


From my shoe closet: 







Ahh, the wonderful Anne Taintor, a girl after my own heart!  And remember,







Happy Shoe Shopping!!!  Buy some for me!!!


And now, for the moment we have all been waiting for!!!!  The WINNER of the Elegant Elephant Ring




hdnorman2002 !!!!!! 

To find out how she won, click here.  Stay tuned, because I will be hosting another giveaway again soon!!!!!   

9 comments:

  1. LOL, your introduction to this post is so cute. Though, I kind of like the feeling of walking in the dirt!

    Lovely shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this post. Shoes are the BEST -- especially when you can get great deals on them. I love your blog, Heather! You should check out mine too if you get a chance - http://mackensieg.blogspot.com/!

    xoxo

    MacKensie (from GFW! <3)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the sparkly shoes; so great!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeffrey Campbell shoes are very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE this post. i am in love with shoes and this is right up my alley! i love those steve maddens and ive been craving a pair! also the first pic (giftcard boots) and the orange ones you got on sale! LOVE LOVE LOVE! so i can tell youre one of mine for sure with all those pairs of lovelyness! i always tell my friends to send me pix of the shoes they bought! i have quite a few pairs myself. im going to search your blog for closet pix! hope you post them! oh and JUST found you and TOTALLY following. well have to have a shoe cha sometime.. i have over 100 pairs myself! theyre too perfect to ignore :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These shoes look amazing. They all look perfect!

    Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
    SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
    BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice collection. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. those jeffrey campbells are grrrrreat!

    ReplyDelete
  9. yeah..love the jeffrey campbell diamonds:D

    thx for the articole love...Take a look on mine: www.moldiva.com

    ReplyDelete