Thursday, November 8, 2012

Vintage Aqua & Cherries

    I am a bad person and an even worse blogger.  I have abandoned my blog baby for quite some time.  I have been M.I.A., not




 not in MIA (although I wish that were the case),


(If you didn't make it through the video above, I don't blame you)

but regular ole M.I.A. 

Life happens and you know what?  The times, they are a' changin'!





One of the things that I have been busy doing instead of yakkin' yo ear off (you're welcome) is having my picture taken.  These photos are old but they're new to this blog, so whatevs.  

I love working with Kristin, she is super sweet and also pretty good with a camera!  Check out her site!

Kristin + Sarah (Top Knot Studio) + Me

 








Little umbrellas are funny.





2 comments:

  1. You are super beautiful my love! But you MUST blog more :DDD
    Miss you!
    Xxx


    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great style! Found you through the "Fashion Parkway", and followed you. Feel free to visit my blog anytime.

    xoxo Keke

    http://madamekeke.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete